Friday, May 18, 2012

Take it! It's yours!

I've done not much really at all.  I filled-out some fields on a form at a website, clicked some buttons, and made a clan.  Next, I invited you to join.  You joined.  Here we are....

I'm posting this now to tell you that, by and large, this clan will become what you make of it.  You'll find me eager to delegate, happy to hand-over authority and wanting to see others get involved.

Want Clan Wars?  Go make it happen.  Want a better Clan graphic/icon?  Make one.  Want this, that, and the other thing?  Do it.

But, time to repeat our mantra:

Zero pressure
No assholes

If all you want to do is play tanks, have at it.  There are some I've not spoken to in over a month or more.  They are in the clan, but just playing tanks.  They show up in clan channel, and that's it -- never a peep.  And that's just fine.  This is how this clan is, and it will stay that way.

For the rest of you, to quote Kid Rock: "you get what you put in...."

Or, as Achilles said to the Myrmidons before storming the beach in the movie, "Troy":

Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

Man, I love that!  I'm Achilles!!!

^what FKD _may_ look like^

No comments:

Post a Comment