Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Clan Update: Code Name: Event Horizon....

yidk.  I just got tired of giving these things numbers....

Last night: plats wif you monsters, fun, 'nuf said.

Recruiting hard as always.  Lots of no responses, some doors slammed in my face.  I'm pretty sure I got put on ingore by a guy I _accidentally_ pchatted twice -- I do my best not to ask more than once, but hey, ayeday I'm shufflin'

Buts, my recruiting methods are continually gett honed.


Anyhow, any help is appreciated.  I need the least amount of help in recruiting.  I need the most in:

#1 Clan Wars
#2 Clan Wars
#3 Clan Wars

Also, any really, really, really good graphic artist would be titties.  I'm a really good one.  Well, no, I'm just ok.  Alright, let's level here: I'm novice at best.  Still, I thought the Clan graphics were good!

And now, to keep you reading all this stuff, here's more guns:


No comments:

Post a Comment