Tuesday, February 19, 2013

dm & CoAF & clan wars

I almost entitled this post, "State of The Clan," but I hate that subject title "state of the clan" ... how fucking lame that is.  This is a clan update, news, stuff....

Clan Kitteh <-- that's what I think I'll rename the clan to.  Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

This is shing's cat, "Skittles" ... it's shing's idea to rename the clan to his fav buddy!


Stuff:
dualmaster333 is now officially our representative on the "Council of Armed Forces."  Srsly, it is a very cool concept and I think he'll do great there as it plugs him/us into wargamming.net and their direct communications over clan issues/things.

----
Sent: Today, 04:14 AM
Hello Dualmaster,

Welcome to the Council of Armored Forces.
Please be sure to familiarize yourself with our guidelines found here:
http://forum.worldof...ces-guidelines/
If you have any questions or if there is anything I can help you with please let me know.
To join our skype chat just add me at mugsy.wargaming
Thank you!

Mugsy_
First lieutenant

Developer
831 battles
805 
Member since:
06-18-2012

-----

Ok, next up, clan wars (hahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!)

We're still not doing them.  I took a "show of hands" poll recently and a total of 12 people responded.  Toss in "my friend can play" et al., and _maybe_ we got 15.  But, subtract the half dozen, ("I can only play on mondays" and "I can only play on March 2nd of 2052") and we would prolly see ourselves vs a full 15-man clan and, yes, lose.  Do I care if we lose?  No, yes, sorta, but I don't want to set-it-up for def failure.

^this and I'm not even sure it's what we want to do as a clan ["Hrm, I'm reading what fkd is saying here, I'm pretty good.  My stats would get me into a top clan and I would make 150 gold each time I showed for a clan war match, for the required 4 times a week which would equal a couple of hours so, about 8 definite hours a week I'd be required to be there or get kicked-out"] <-- yes, and I want you to know, others have left, nicely, to join "elite clans" and I think they are happy.  If you want to leave to be elite I am all for it.  I think it would rock and I encourage this, I do.

This clan -- this "irrelevant scrub clan" is just taht, cuz we have lives.

Life/gaming ... pussy/gaming ... pussy<gaming?  Srsly?  pussy>gaming <-- I'd hope (keep using these fkd <--- ...ty I will).

Anyhow, that's where we are.  If being in a clan=clan wars to you, then go for it.

"Clan wars requires a lot of dedication" <-- lead dev serg said this

And now, for some deep thoughts from Jessica Alba....







No comments:

Post a Comment