Monday, April 30, 2012

Update #1,326: Hell Yard Weekend....

My riding lawn tractor broke down and I had to weed-eat the entire front yard.  Now, the front yard ain't that big, but trust me, it was too big to weed-eat the entire thing.  I pretty much felt like Brad Pitt in this scene with my yard being his opponent of course:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT_pS_4OO7E

However, I am far more cut that Pitt ...  ¬_¬

Besides having a killer time platooning with Stiffe and Yamserov again -- ye ol' Lords of War -- I recruited hard.  Each battle, I took screenshots, examined players, and tried to recruit.  I probably sent a 100 invites and chats -- all strikes, but I did meet some great players follow-ups.

Any help is appreciated.  Recruiting, study-of-clan-wars, graphic art work, name it.  I only ask that you actually be good at what you want to do and/or put some effort in.  If not, just go play gd tanks! :)

-FKD



No comments:

Post a Comment