Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Stuff

Please send me an email address if at all possible since WoT messenger service is extremely painful to use.  If not, no worries.

tl;dr:
still recruiting, still shooting for a battle roster of 15 elite clan members to field and destroy everyone.  Plz send thots and/or offer help if you like.  If not, just play tanks....

Recruiting:
Did some yesterday and July was a good month for recruiting as we gained 10! new members that month!!!

But was out of the "o" for over a week last week.  Always looking.  Please help if you canz.

Goals:
I completed 3 goals this weekend and yesterday:
1. Get/elite the GW Type E.  Type E is nice: x2 ammo and faster gun by a bit -- noticed the speed I did.
2. Elite the entire German tree.  I got the "Technical Engineer" badge, but it will soon go ghost w/ 7.5
3. Get the T95.  I want to personally apologize to stiffee and kami for putting them through some 4 or 5 battles in this thing.  All losses.  I finally got a win by myself afterwards.  6 battles, 1 win, no survives, 17% w/r....  Ugh....

Enough about me.  I grabbed this from clan chat log in game recently:

Hall of Fame:
123zorn:
Victory!
Battle: Westfield Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:44:56 PM Vehicle: M46 Patton
Experience received: 3,458 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 54,156
Battle Achievements: Böelter's Medal, Kolobanov's Medal, Top Gun

Do send me any stellar/elite battles logs you got so I can show here.

Membership:
We are holding steady at 40.  Activity is will _always_ be a % of this.  I have noted an active roster of approx. 6 and/or 15%.  I.e., people in the the clan chat in game.

I am basing the ability to field a full team on the actual members in game.  I feel this is a more conservative base-line, and smaller % will show when pre-announced matches are, like, announced and stuff.  I hope taht made sense....

Do the math: 15% of 100 is 15.  We need 15 to do Tank Companies/Clan Wars -- I mean, I do not wish to do either without a full battle roster.

Thoughts:
We all want to do clan wars.  This is the blog of forever talking about clan wars and never doing them.  I'll keep chugging along, but to me, the first block in this house is membership, ergo, recruiting, so that's what I'm doing.

Enough words.  Please send me your thoughts/comments.

Also, please send me your emails if you can at all do so, since it will make communications easier.

Ty,

-FKD

No comments:

Post a Comment