Friday, August 2, 2013

New Members

Since my last posting, we've collected a slew of new members.

Wait, wtf is a slew?


slew  
/slo͞o/
Verb
(of a vehicle or person) Turn or slide violently or uncontrollably in a particular direction.
Noun
A violent or uncontrollable sliding movement.
A large number or quantity of something: "he asked me a slew of questions".
Synonyms
verb.   turn - slue - rotate - swing - spin - wheel - swivel
noun.   mass - turn - slue

^ah k ... still don't know.  N E How.

Hang on, time for females:

sadly, this is not a new member of Tank Club
Ok, back to new members....

Honestly, you can just go here, sort by date, and see for yourself (that's what I just did):

New members are!

Counterfly
Epimetheus
Matt0nChr0n
Single_Female_Lawyer
Gun_Thunder

I like to provide a picture for each member when I post about them.  I'm lazy and am just going to find a group shot:

this about sums it up

girls love men who video game


No comments:

Post a Comment